SENSUM HOME Fragrance Diffuser - PERFECT BLACK VANILLA
SENSUM HOME - Delicious Scent Revolution
Imagine scent, that absolutely takes you and gives you the calm, pleasure and joy.
And it is in the place, where you spend most of your life.
Imagine scent, that always turns your mood on and makes you feel fresh and excited.
Yes, believe it, because we invented the new generation Perfume for your Home.
The most advanced Perfume for Homes.
It's the new luxury standard in Home Perfume industry, and what we call:
"The revolution for every Home"
- It's 100% toxin free and absolutely safe, so you will never feel any alergies and etc.
- The scent, made of highest possible quality synthetic oil, gives you ultimate pleasure and comfort, so you will feel empowered and happy, during your ride.
- It was perfected by scientists from France and USA, bottled in Europe and made with care and honesty.
- This Perfume is the achievement, that you will be proud of at your Home.
- It reduces stress, anxiety and makes you feel better even in the early mornings.
We bet you needed this. And it's not harmful for you.
"What smells so delicious here?" - answer is
A Fragrance is composed of Top, Middle, and Base Notes. Together they create the overall fragrance impression, known as an Accord. Each note occurs at different rates. The Top Notes bloom first, but also dissipate fastest. The Middle Notes, also known as the heart, are mellow and well-rounded. The Base Notes linger longest, creating a lasting impression, and bring depth to the fragrance.
- Content: 100 ml
Carefully composed selection of scents
- Contains Hexylcinnamal, Benzyl salicylate, Hexyl salicylate, Citral, 2,4-Dimethyl-3-cyclohexene carboxaldehyde, Methylenedioxyphenyl methylpropanal, d-Limonene. Made without the use of phthalates and contains no ingredients derived from or tested on animals.
- Made in EU
It has been tested and exceeds even the most stringent safety requirements of the perfume industry. The fragrance contains no allergens listed in the EU CHIP safety and health regulations.